Farmers markets are essential services, so they are allowed to continue during the pandemic.
- Social Distancing:
- We strongly encourage all participants to keep social distancing rules in mind while shopping at the Finland Farmers Market.
- Vendors will be spaced out further compared to previous years. All vendors will have two tables in-between the vendor and the customer.
- There will be a one-way flow directed through the market to limit interaction.
- Face Masks:
- All vendors and Farmers Market customers are required to wear face masks for everyone’s peace of mind, health & safety.
- Free masks will be available for those in need.
- Hand Washing:
- There will be two handwashing stations, one under each shelter. Please remember to wash your hands upon arrival at the Farmers Market.
- No Sampling/Nothing is allowed to be eaten on-site
- Due to COVID-19, sampling of foods or serving ready-to-eat foods are not allowed at farmers markets.
Here is a map of the layout of the market. This layout meets the guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19: