Cash, Credit Card and SNAP/EBT accepted!
- To use credit card or EBT, go to the Market Coordinator Table.
- Credit Cards are charged in increments of $5 (ie, $5, $10, $15, etc) and for each $5 charge there is an additional 20 cents charged to cover cost of transaction. This is paid out as $5 Farmers Market Bucks, use to pay vendors as you would with cash. Vendors can give change for Farmers Market Bucks.
- EBT is charged by the $1, so request any amount. This money is paid out in Farmers Market Dough, again in $1 increments. Use to pay vendors directly for purchases, No Change Given on Farmers Market EBT Dough.
- *NEW* The Finland Farmers Market has joined the Hunger Solutions Program.
- Youth and elders are also eligible for $4/week through the Power of Local! program.